OPT 7 LED bulbs in projectors weird cut off

I attached a pic but I have aftermarket "OEM" projector headlight in my 2015 Silverado. They use H1 bulbs. Currently I'm running opt7 led bulbs. I love the color but personally I think the actual output isn't what I was expecting. I feel i still struggle to see with them. I also noticed this weird cut off. I'm not quite sure what to think  I might end up switching over to HIDS.  What is everybody running?

20190830_221610.jpg

Thats what you get with a cheap projector. Ive done plenty of retrofits before. Now I just put 55w hid in my stock projectors. Awesome light output. I have a set of factory ltz headlights if ya are interested.

But yes your aim and rotation are both off.

Edited by RACERX7775

7 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

Thats what you get with a cheap projector. Ive done plenty of retrofits before. Now I just put 55w hid in my stock projectors. Awesome light output. I have a set of factory ltz headlights if ya are interested.

Interested if they are black 

11 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

How much $$

Upgrading your halogen headlights to LED isn't as simple as installing new bulbs.  Your housing was made specifically for halogen bulbs.  It will not properly focus an LED bulb.  You need a housing designed specifically for LED bulbs.

3 hours ago, AlaskaErik said:

Upgrading your halogen headlights to LED isn't as simple as installing new bulbs.  Your housing was made specifically for halogen bulbs.  It will not properly focus an LED bulb.  You need a housing designed specifically for LED bulbs.

These are projector housings tho not reflector 

But again. Its mostly a cheap projector. If you want to get into tearing the headlights apart and installing a good projector, thats the only way you will get a good cutoff  with those light housings. The H1 projectors are usually terrible.

5 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

But again. Its mostly a cheap projector. If you want to get into tearing the headlights apart and installing a good projector, thats the only way you will get a good cutoff  with those light housings. The H1 projectors are usually terrible.

I'm not one to tear apart head lights but I'd be willing to upgrade and sell them. What should I look for in projectors? 

21 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

ACTUALLY  I am interested. PM price and pics please