Tailgate light bar

On 11/19/2019 at 10:35 PM, Coolade said:

I too installed my sled deck and have also installed additional lighting on the truck.  I tried everything i could possibly imagine to get this all to work on the truck without getting the trailer connected message to no avail, until I installed this harness.  It has a reverse wire in the harness to connect to the reverse wire on the light bar.  This harness works flawlessly and should solve the aforementioned issues.  I should mentioned that I took it a step further in that I made a pigtail harness to plug into the harness 4-wire so that I can connect several things in(sled deck, tailgate bar, additional lights on truck).

Thats the EXACT info I was looking for. Planning on putting my deck on in a week or two. I will order this harness now!

I just didn't want to buy this harness, and then still have to splice into my factory tail light harness for the reverse light like I did on my 2017. You must have a Marlon Xplore Pro II deck as well then?

9 hours ago, Basketcase said:

Thats the EXACT info I was looking for. Planning on putting my deck on in a week or two. I will order this harness now!

I just didn't want to buy this harness, and then still have to splice into my factory tail light harness for the reverse light like I did on my 2017. You must have a Marlon Xplore Pro II deck as well then?

Lol, no, I have a truckboss deck.  Ordered it in the fall of 2018 and it didn't show up until the spring on 2019, season was over but I couldn't wait again till this fall to install it on truck, so I installed it last spring, then removed it for the summer, and reinstalled it here about 2 weeks ago.  I haven't actually had a sled on it yet, lol.

9 hours ago, Coolade said:

Lol, no, I have a truckboss deck.  Ordered it in the fall of 2018 and it didn't show up until the spring on 2019, season was over but I couldn't wait again till this fall to install it on truck, so I installed it last spring, then removed it for the summer, and reinstalled it here about 2 weeks ago.  I haven't actually had a sled on it yet, lol.

Thats a long time to wait for a deck! That first ride will be extra sweet haha

My Marlon comes with this exact Putco Blade rear LED bar, that's why I was asking. But sounds like you've built a similar scenario on your truck just a different setup.