SCA Black Widow Rims

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, NCD said:

They are still available, but unfortunately I use my truck for work everyday and don’t have a set to put on as a replacement. I would have to trade for a set of aftermarket wheels I like with someone in the Georgia area.(I know it sounds very unlikely this will happen). I was more curious as to what they were worth and by the slim chance someone near Georgia with other aftermarket wheels would want to trade. 

Interested in my GMC 20" elevation rims I am trying myself to move? I live in GA as well. I know its a long shot.

• 8 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:44 AM, Gman3 said:

I also have a set of 4 SCA black widow wheels/tire package which came off my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500. No dings or scratches. And the wheels have about 80% tread on them. If anyone is interested, I’m in the Shelton, CT area. 

On 1/16/2022 at 8:44 AM, Gman3 said:

I also have a set of 4 SCA black widow wheels/tire package which came off my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500. No dings or scratches. And the wheels have about 80% tread on them. If anyone is interested, I’m in the Shelton, CT area. 

U still have the wheels?