SCA Black Widow Rims

Bought my truck a couple months ago and it came with 20” SCA Black Widow rims (shown below). I’ve decided I want to go a different route for the truck, maybe something with a deeper lip, or something gold/bronze. They have no dings or scratches. I was wondering if anyone knows how much I could sell just the rims for? (I want to keep the tires) I googled them

to see how much they are going for, but there are none for sale (that i could find). Does SCA only sell these with the Full black widow package? 

thanks for any input 

7B93E93E-23D0-475E-92F5-A22056D92303.jpeg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, adubbennett said:

New to the forum, but I'm very interested in these rims if they are still available.

They are still available, but unfortunately I use my truck for work everyday and don’t have a set to put on as a replacement. I would have to trade for a set of aftermarket wheels I like with someone in the Georgia area.(I know it sounds very unlikely this will happen). I was more curious as to what they were worth and by the slim chance someone near Georgia with other aftermarket wheels would want to trade. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New here...  I saw this and wanted to give some input.  I just recently bought a 2020 1500 Duramax Z71.  I saw the SCA custom packages and loved their black rims.  You can only get these from them.  Whether it be from a conversion package sold at a dealership or just by contacting them at their customer service line and ordering them yourself.  They charged me $300 per and whatever shipping costs incurred.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you still happen to have them I would be very interested in buying the SCA wheels. 

SCA does not sell any products to the public.  My understanding is they do this to provide dealers with a product you cannot go anywhere else and get which raises value for the dealerships.  I know it has been awhile since your post but I came across it trying to see if I could find a set of the SCA wheels.    Thanks! - David

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...