ENG-1 Fuse Blown

Hello Everyone, I've used search results from this forum before in troubleshooting issues and finally decided to join after having a difficult issue recently and needing some backup.

Im Inquiring for some help on an issue that devolped a few days ago on my 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe z71 4x4 [Classic Body] with the ENG-1 Fuse Blowing Repeatedly, So far from what i gathered is that this isnt a 1 item fix persey.
ive read everything from a Choppy Alternator, Mega Fuse, Short in the Harness, O2 Heater, Ignition Switch etc. but never any guide or common issues that could be as my truck was running fine until i went to work one morning, it didnt do anything crazy just CEL light
and thats that. P0102 MAF Low Circuit input and P0340 Camshaft Postition Sensor Circuit.

I checked fuses first and found the ENG-1 Fuse to be Blown, Replaced it with a 20A and was good to go until the following day. i was going 70MPH down the Freeway and the truck Killed on me. CEL, BAT light and Check Gauges. Same Codes for MAF and Cam
replaced the fuse again, the truck doesnt start. pull the fuse out, truck starts. runs like nothing happens, put the fuse back in, it flutters and eventually pops it.

i keep getting the same 2 codes, MAF Low Circuit input and Camshaft Postition Sensor Circuit, 2 codes every time. ive used both new and used parts to see if it was a bad part and it will throw the code and Blow the Fuse even with them disconnected.
Ive read that the O2 and Crank Sensors are on this Circuit as Well but never any codes in regards to those.

So what are some common Areas on the Harness that Rub or Can rub, What are some Common things that Attribute to this and whats the best way to trace, Places to Look and Resolve this issue?
i have a baby on the way and would like to Avoid a Shop unless absolutley needed. the tahoe was purchased from the original owner and was kept in a garage most of its life and before i bought it was still rocking Factory Parts.

Thank you, Diagrams and Part numbers Appreciated as well.

Truck info:
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe z71 4x4 [Classic Body]
5.7L Vortec 350
4L60E
167,000MI

Trouble Codes:
P0102 - MAF Low Circuit input
P0340- Camshaft Postition Sensor Circuit

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...