Fab Fours Bumper and leveled

First post on the forum, but i figured i’d share my latest additions.. Fab Fours Vengeance bumper with rigid LEDs all around.. same time i had it in the shop i ha06A6E3C0-6271-4EDE-B8A4-0FA4C7E8D6DA.thumb.jpeg.5b9142d24fe4097de76058d63572343e.jpegd a leveling kit installed.. 35x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock rims.. no rubbing or scrubbing even before the leveling kit.. considering upper control arms to finish out the kit when they become available so i’ll keep stock flex range on the suspension.. 

• Like 3

I didn’t opt for the cameras, but it shouldn’t.. the camera would sit just below the bow tie.. you’d probably see the top of the bar in the camera view but would otherwise be unobstructed.. 

23 hours ago, NoMoreMoney said:

These two pics really helped. I greatly appreciate the additional photos. Now I regret getting my bumper protected with clear bra ?

I already had two HUGE holes in my paint job on the front bumper.. Under no circumstance do i recommend pressure washing that particular part of the truck if anything bigger than a ladybug has made made contact with it doing more than 25mph.. whatever they coated the bumper with is like vinyl wrap.. it’s absolute crap.. Hence the new front end jewelry.. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, jake0670 said:

I already had two HUGE holes in my paint job on the front bumper.. Under no circumstance do i recommend pressure washing that particular part of the truck if anything bigger than a ladybug has made made contact with it doing more than 25mph.. whatever they coated the bumper with is like vinyl wrap.. it’s absolute crap.. Hence the new front end jewelry.. 

thanks for the heads-up. My 2011 Sierra Denali took a beating too. I didn’t want that happening to the new truck. I am keeping a link to the bumper in case I want a change in appearance. I want to see the bull bar add-on with the existing bumper before I decide anything though.