Just got and installed the Gibson Cat Back for my 2020 GMC Sierra SLT with the 6.2L...I took several videos, but I guess they are too large. I will try and figure out how to get them down below the 4.88mb this site allows. That seems really low. Anyways first impression is this. Sounds good throaty but not over the top loud. I did read before buying that you are able to hear the DFM kicking in and out, that is a fact. At cruising speed you can hear when it goes from 2 to 4 cylinders, the tone changes and gets faster. Kind of a thumping sound when in 2 cylinder. Not overly annoying, just something to get used to. Paid $478 on realtrucks.com and it was the best deal anywhere by $100. Good quality materials, everything fits up just like expected, took me, doing it by myself on my garage floor, about 2 hours. Biggest pain is getting the old setup out, had to cut it 3 times, where the instructions say just the once and maybe if your on a lift.   

Just now, Londart2020 said:

Just got and installed the Gibson Cat Back for my 2020 GMC Sierra SLT with the 6.2L...I took several videos, but I guess they are too large. I will try and figure out how to get them down below the 4.88mb this site allows. That seems really low. Anyways first impression is this. Sounds good throaty but not over the top loud. I did read before buying that you are able to hear the DFM kicking in and out, that is a fact. At cruising speed you can hear when it goes from 2 to 4 cylinders, the tone changes and gets faster. Kind of a thumping sound when in 2 cylinder. Not overly annoying, just something to get used to. Paid $478 on realtrucks.com and it was the best deal anywhere by $100. Good quality materials, everything fits up just like expected, took me, doing it by myself on my garage floor, about 2 hours. Biggest pain is getting the old setup out, had to cut it 3 times, where the instructions say just the once and maybe if your on a lift.   

I have the same exhaust on mine for the last 2 months, it does sound really good and fit really nice.

I do have 2 complaints tho, 1st it's already rusty brown and the pipes move and it rattles off the heat shield around the spare or the bumper tips. I had to tack it in place with the welder. It drove me nuts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

I have the same exhaust on mine for the last 2 months, it does sound really good and fit really nice.

I do have 2 complaints tho, 1st it's already rusty brown and the pipes move and it rattles off the heat shield around the spare or the bumper tips. I had to tack it in place with the welder. It drove me nuts.

I have the Gibson too and i love it. The "coming loose" is not exclusive to this Gibson, all clamped systems will come loose. When i was having mine installed, the installer recommended i tack it in place else it would it come loose. I went ahead with it. Best bang for buck. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

I did notice that the pipe going to the driver side was awefully close to the heat shield so that will be something I will keep an eye on. I did have the thought of taking it to a muffler shop and have them check the alignment, since I did it on my garage floor, and maybe have them then "tack" it in place at that time.