Rough Country quality and your experiance

I see on their website that Rough Country is supposedly now offer 2" leveling coilovers. Has anyone on here gotten them yet? Or used them in the past on their truck? Impressions of them if you have had them? Would you do it again if you were in the market again? Thanks in advance..

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-struts-500065.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw-6nuZPm5gIVl5N-Ch3fbAXdEAEYASACEgJFUvD_BwE&find=2020-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-481245&sid=jTjmB2ohAx

if your just cruising the streets probably doesn't matter but I would use a suspension company coilover vs a "lift company" coilover….if you want best possible ride anyways, and also a serviceable, rebuildable and tunable shocks.....it just makes sense any way you look at it

if you want easy and cheap eibach makes a kit I am sure is better and still cheap for fronts only...think maybe $550 for front and rear so fronts only very comparable....I would choose this over RC any day

Edited by Dunn

I have the 5" lifted struts installed with my lift. I really like them first I had the large spacer with factory ranchos. The full lifted strut assembly rides better than when it was stock. My buddy is a master mechanic and done my alignment and couldn’t believe how well it rode/drove he said couldn’t tell it was lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Dunn said:

if your just cruising the streets probably doesn't matter but I would use a suspension company coilover vs a "lift company" coilover….if you want best possible ride anyways, and also a serviceable, rebuildable and tunable shocks.....it just makes sense any way you look at it

if you want easy and cheap eibach makes a kit I am sure is better and still cheap for fronts only...think maybe $550 for front and rear so fronts only very comparable....I would choose this over RC any day

When you say suspension company coilover, what are you talking about? ICON?

yeah ( Icon is pricey tho) or fox, king, etc....seems a lot truck owners end up upgrading later on anyways.....for street only doubt It matters...

adj coilovers are expensive no matter who, adj struts aren't near as pricey also not as beefy

Edited by Dunn