2019 Suburban - Acceleration Hissing noise?

Ok this has been bothering me for a few weeks now, I hadn't noticed this during the test drive (or maybe it wasn't there a few weeks ago) however I hear this weird hissing? or sipping? type noise when I accelerate. It sounds like letting air out of something - hard to explain. Problem is I went to the sales guy who sold the car and he said he doesn't hear anything, my wife didn't hear anything either - It is very faint on the driver's side. I have made an appointment with a tech from the dealer next week to get this checked out. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Or is this normal noise in GM/Chevy trucks?

Could be this:

#18-NA-349: Ticking Noise Inside Vehicle While Driving - (Nov 19, 2018)

Condition

Some customers may comment a noise that may be described as a spark, knock, detonation, tick, hiss/whistle or an exhaust may be heard when driving the vehicle. The noise will be most pronounced near the driver’s side footwell area. This noise will not be observed outside of the vehicle.

Cause

The cause of the condition may be that the steering shaft seal was incorrectly connected.

Correction

Remove and reattach the steering shaft seal.

Service Procedure

In rare instances it has been found that the steering shaft seal (intermediate shaft seal) is allowing unfiltered sound from the engine compartment into the vehicle cabin.

If the noise can be heard near the driver's footwell area while driving (as described above) and no issues related to the engine or exhaust have been identified, perform the following:

Inspect the steering seal for proper seating/installation (see below), adjust as needed.

If no obvious issues are identified, remove the steering seal and inspect for any deformation, reattach as needed.

Edited by newdude

In my relatively new to me 2019 Yukon, I can hear a hissing sound that seems to A)  Come from behind the HVAC controls and radio and B) bottom edge of the driver's front door.  These are very faint noises but if the radio is off and I'm driving alone I can pick up on them if I focus.  Very hard to describe.  When something is new I notice all of the differences like these of course.

Here's a thought; don't these trucks have noise cancellation built into the Bose systems regardless of trim level?  Maybe it's that?  There's a speaker right there at the driver's feet.

Edited by BlaineBug

16 hours ago, BlaineBug said:

In my relatively new to me 2019 Yukon, I can hear a hissing sound that seems to A)  Come from behind the HVAC controls and radio and B) bottom edge of the driver's front door.  These are very faint noises but if the radio is off and I'm driving alone I can pick up on them if I focus.  Very hard to describe.  When something is new I notice all of the differences like these of course.

Here's a thought; don't these trucks have noise cancellation built into the Bose systems regardless of trim level?  Maybe it's that?  There's a speaker right there at the driver's feet.

Yesss it's very similar to what you described. 

So I took it to the dealer today, tech test drove it for about 10 minutes and he was able to replicate the noise at different speeds. He said it could be metal scrapping on metal at very high frequency which may sound like that - he also said it could be a bunch of other things like muffler etc and that they need to look at it, so I dropped it off, they gave me a loaner and waiting begins. Luckily whatever it is will be covered under bumper-bumper warranty. I am just curious to find out what it is, will post again when I find out