XPel instalers in MI

Just picked up a 2020 Silverado RST CC.  I tend to keep my vehicles for a long period of time like 10 years, traded in a 2010 HD2500, before that it was a 2000. Been doing the searching and researching and found some here in MIchigan.  I was wondering if anyone had it done in Michigan and if so which installer did you use ?  Were you happy with the outcome?  Cost would be great?  Did you do a partial, front end or full?  Did you also do the ceramic coating?  Pictures would be a plus. 

Thanks in advance

Had Ziebart do my 2019 High Country. They did 1/3 of the front hood, front bumper, front fender plastic ends, 1/3 of the body panel behind the wheels, and the mirror caps. They cut their own patterns from their library of manufacturers and their pieces fit edge to edge instead of folding over the edges. [Pros and Cons for each I guess]. They always do a good job and this is the 4th vehicle done by them. About 1000.00. Also had their Ceramic coating applied to the entire vehicle.

Chevy Silverado 2019 Passenger Side Ziebart Done.jpg

X2 for norockchips.com. Clear Auto Bra.  Located in Plymouth, MI.

They applied ppf to my '16 Denali front end(18in back) and headlamps. Performed well, still looked great when I traded it in 2 mos ago. Haven't had a chance to get my new truck in yet.

IMG_20170131_165155884.jpg