Parts Issue for a 2019 GMC HD Denali

I am at my last step and I have no other ideas, if any of you have any idea what to do I would appreciate it.

In January 2020 my 2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali was wrecked in Auburn, AL. Since that time literally nothing has happened because GM did not have one part (the wiring harness part number: 84465420 F harness) to repair the vehicle.

Because of GMC unable or unwilling to find or make one part, (the wiring harness) the truck has been sitting in the repair shop devaluating since that time. In the meantime, I have been renting trucks to replace that truck, paying the insurance on that truck along with paying the normal truck payment.  So now 4 months later, I still pay the insurance, the truck payment and the rental payments. (Now I know why they have all the fine print on the contracts). This has zero to do with what is right and sound but what the letter of the contracts and laws reflect.  

Originally, I didn’t want the truck totaled for several reasons, I hadn’t purchased the GAP insurance and I had added about 8 thousand dollars worth of accessories and honestly, I loved that truck. 

Apparently, my truck and I have fell through all the cracks at GMC and USAA. I purchased the truck because I have a friend who buys a fleet of them every year and he has always had good service. All my adult life, I have driven only GMC Vans and pick-up trucks. I am honestly rethinking this whole loyalty stuff as loyalty has been a one way road to nowhere.  

I can’t change anything I am doing because I didn’t purchase the GAP insurance, therefore I will lose thousands of dollars because GMC can’t produce one part. The repair shop has received and replaced all the other parts and they have been waiting on this one part for 3 months.

Do you have any ideas on what I can do to stop the drain on my wallet?

Than you so much