High Beam Headlamp wire color

I need to know the wire color of the right side high beam headlamp.  I have a Stanley Autotrans (garage door opener remote) that is designed to hookup to the high beam wire.  I know it is old technology but I have been using it for over 20 years on all of my vehicles and it works fine and is paid for so why change.  Also, if I were to go with something else I would have to change it on 5 other vehicles also.  Does anyone know the wire color I need?

2 hours ago, kioolt said:

Thanks, that's what I need.

Now if I could only decide how to get to the headlamp plug.

You dont have to get to the headlamps, use the pins at the BCM, you can find the pins you need by looking for the fog light on with highbeam mod, same wires for 2014+, this will save you some time

I would rather have the Stanley door opener in the grill if possible instead of hiding it between a metal firewall where its range would be limited.  Also, the wire on the BCM for the high beams is a switched ground which turns on a relay under the hood.  By hooking up directly to the high beam wire I will not be connecting anything additional directly to the BCM.