Help w/ Denali vs AT4

Nightfly

Well, I picked up 2019 Denali 6.2 in May of this year with about 28K miles.  Now has 31Kish. I like both the Chev and GMC versions and would have been happy with either aesthetically.  The 6.2 with the magnetic ride system is quite amazing.  Barely feel like I"m driving a truck except for the size (came from a Lexus sedan).  I'm 51 years old and didn't want to feel powerless or beaten up when driving it, and I certainly don't feel either.  It's an amazing truck and I've had zero regrets.  Now, just have to see how she holds up over the long term.  We've driven used Lexus' for the last 15+ years so not really used to having dependability issues.  Hopefully she is strong...

I hate chrome on trucks, so that's the main reason I went AT4.  I do not off road, so that certainly wasn't the reason.  I went 6.2L CarbonPro just cause I don't like leaving options on the table.  I just came from a Ram with the 12" screen which was awesome compared to the GMC.  I only get about 14.5 MPG, which isn't good, but I knew that buying the AT4 with the 6.2L.

I agree, the AT4 looks awesome.

But, my driving is mostly freeway and plan on towing a boat...very happy with the Denali.

The Denali is just so smooth and already comes with all of the extras.

And really like all of the chrome....

For ride quality would go with the Denali. 

If you plan to off road and more into the looks of the truck, then AT4.

My last several trucks were Denalis but this time I went with an AT4. 

It’s basically the same truck except different suspension (Shocks, mild lift, and longer CV axles on AT4 and Denali has auto running boards and ARC) and different leather types. My wife’s Yukon Denali with the auto running boards deleted the hill descent (Trying right now to swap that button back to Hill decent) so I don’t know if that’s the case now with the trucks. You can add the skid plates to any of them. 

They basically compare it to a country man’s Denali.