2019 4500-6500HD mirrors

Has anyone found extended arm side view mirrors for the 2019 4500HD-6500HD to replace the stock power and heated glass units that don't stick out far enough to see around an 8' wide box?  I was told by my local dealer that the new extended arm mirrors for the 2020 models are incompatible.  Velvac has nice looking ones but only for the Express vans, not the HD models.

Edited by 99silveradoz71

• 5 months later...

I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH CHEVROLET SINCE THE DAY I TOOK DELIVERY OF MY 2019 5500 HD. THEY KNEW THE 8' BOX APPLICATION I WAS BUYING THE TRUCK FOR TO BEGIN WITH.  YET WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW THAT CHEVROLET DIDN'T HAVE MIRRORS TO PASS DOT REQUIREMENTS FOR A STANDARD 8' BOX, THEY ORDERED ME THE TRUCK ANYWAY.  MY DEALERSHIP HAS BEEN TRYING CONTINUOUSLY TO GET CHEVY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ILLEGAL MIRRORS AND TO THIS DATE THEY HAVE IGNORED ALL REQUESTS.  I HAVE BEEN GIVEN WARNINGS BY DOT AT SCALES IN MISSISSIPPI AND MISSOURI.  I HAVE WRITTEN TO FED DOT REQUESTING THEY SET OFF A RECALL ON ALL CHEVY SILVERADO HD TRUCKS WITH MIRRORS THAT WON'T CLEAR A STANDARD 8' BOX.  IF CHEVY DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH THIS ISSUE VERY SOON, I AM ORDERING A RAM 5500 HD AND CHEVROLET WILL HAVE LOST MY COMPANIES AND PERSONAL BUSINESS FOR LIFE.  IT WOULD BE MUCH CHEAPER FOR THEM TO REPLACE THE FAULTY MIRRORS.  THEY ARE VERY AWARE OF THIS ISSUE, JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE...

• 8 months later...

Hi guys, a little late to the show here but a lot of International CV parts fit 4500, 5500, 6500 Chevy Silverados. So you can find a bit of a loophole here by ordering parts from International dealers. Here are the extended mirrors that fit nicely and give the extra room needed to see: https://southlandinternationaltrucks.com/parts-shop/searchbytruck/cv/international-cv-and-2019-chevrolet-4500-5500-6500-extended-mirror-rh/ Free shipping from this website to US and Canada.