AT4 motofab or other 1.5” level

Fsu96

For you guys who have 1.5” front level blocks without UCA, motofab or other brand. Any issues to report?

I bought the motofab 1” kit just haven’t installed it yet. Trying to decided if I should go with the 1.5” instead. This is a daily driver and boat hauler, maybe do 6-8k miles a year.

Thanks 

For you guys who have 1.5” front level blocks without UCA, motofab or other brand. Any issues to report?

I bought the motofab 1” kit just haven’t installed it yet. Trying to decided if I should go with the 1.5” instead. This is a daily driver and boat hauler, maybe do 6-8k miles a year.

Thanks 
I have a 1.5" motofab on my Elevation (not AT4) , just past 5K miles and no issues to report. Rides smooth and still looks so much better than stock. [emoji91]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You haul a boat, why would you want to be level? That will make it squat when you are towing and cause issues with on coming traffic at night with your lights. Besides, no way you can visually tell a difference between a half inch, install the 1 inch and keep some rake and save some wear and tear on your front end since you are effectively stacking leveling kits which is never good so the lower the better...

Tyler

2 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

You haul a boat, why would you want to be level? That will make it squat when you are towing and cause issues with on coming traffic at night with your lights. Besides, no way you can visually tell a difference between a half inch, install the 1 inch and keep some rake and save some wear and tear on your front end since you are effectively stacking leveling kits which is never good so the lower the better...

Tyler

The boat is a 22 and doesn’t move the truck at all. I’m sitting exactly 2in higher in the back. I was just asking because I haven’t seen any pictures of a 1 level only 1.5 and 2s