2020 Tahoe Paint

I have a Blue Velvet 2020 Tahoe and need some advice on the paint. In the daylight the vehicle looks great however my garage is illuminated by six 8ft fluorescent lights and there is numerous scratches visible on the hood that have been there since I brought it home. I tried to buff a couple of them lightly by hand with the Meguiars Scratch X and instantly noticed tiny scratches with small pits in the paint. I had a detail shop take a look at it and he tried buffing the hood in another spot with the same results. Tiny pits. He said he believes it's off-gassing caused by the clear coat being applied before the base coat was dry. Would it be worth taking in to have the hood repainted or just leave it as the results may be worse than than what it is now

I've tried to take photos but the scratches and pitting do not show up that good. There are three Chevrolet dealers within 100 miles and none of them have a collision center. I talked to the largest and closest dealer and they use a small local body shop with not a very good reputation. So now it's either live with the paint issues or roll the dice and hope the body shop can repaint the hood to a better quality than it is now

If you have an orbital polisher you should try this stuff. Watch some YouTube videos if you have never done it. I used this stuff and I’m able to get out some moderate scratches and swirls. I would rather try this first than a repaint. That would be my last resort.

821a3d8a5bee821fb9ba538b2a926277.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk