Best MA GMC Dealership?

AT4 trim is a top seller right now. When I bought my Denali on 11/2, it had an additional $1000 rebate over the AT4. You are also going to be limited by current supply. Sellers market to some degree. 

I purchased from Robertson’s in Wareham. Been in business a long time. Family owned and operated. Exceptional buying experience from start to finish. Deal included my trade-in. No BS, straight forward deal. They honored the First Responder discount that I qualified for while others would not. 

Edited by EastCoast HD
  • Like 1

1st off the HD's are NOT discounted like the 1500's as you probably know ...

Seems to me the the the Massachusetts Dealerships have some type of illegal monopoly - they are always higher priced than other US regional areas and stick together pricewise in one way or another.

I've bought 3 new Sierra 2500 HD SLT's from Quirk Manchester NH (04, 11, & 15) and after hours of negotiations struggled to get about 14% off MSRP, and a similar deal was all I could get from others as well +-  They used to have a large selection of HD's and next lot over is Quirk Chevy to check out as well (actually the same location). Both dealerships are like Brand New and mostly easy going.

Now today there is a shortage of 2020 HD's left and they are offering nearly no MSRP discount except for the Manufacturers $2000 - $4000 rebate +-

Quirk is not a ripoff but they tend to offer about $1000-$2000 less on the Trade Book value.

I may buy at Banks, Concord NH next time, they have Large Selection like Quirk NH and many have said it was much better than "Mass Dealers", & similar to deals at Quirk NH.

Post what you find - I'm shopping too

• Like 1

I just bought my GMC 2500HD Denali from Ingersoll Chevrolet/GM in Danbury, CT.  Great prices and service.   And they have a ton of trucks coming any day!!!   Please ask for Alex Davydov, and tell him Darrin referred you! 

Darrin Lucas

Edited by DarrinCT77
added detail
  • Like 1