HUD not projecting on 2017 Yukon Denali anymore

So I went out to my vehicle today and started it up and I no longer have the Heads Up Display on the windshield.  I tried holding the dim button up to see if it would turn on and nothing.  I also held it down and still nothing.  I looked in the manual and there is no fuse that says it is for the HUD.  Has anyone experienced this at all, and how do I even start to troubleshoot it?  From what I can tell, everything else is working just fine.

So I went out to my vehicle today and started it up and I no longer have the Heads Up Display on the windshield.  I tried holding the dim button up to see if it would turn on and nothing.  I also held it down and still nothing.  I looked in the manual and there is no fuse that says it is for the HUD.  Has anyone experienced this at all, and how do I even start to troubleshoot it?  From what I can tell, everything else is working just fine.

That will probably have a relay or so
Have you tried to unplug negative battery terminal? It might only need a reset

While you dont say this explicitly, when using the hud buttons, did you also try and move the hud display up and down, it will as you know disappear out of sight for those who dont like this feature. You may have been cleaning or something and it dropped down. The only other thing is to run the scan on it and check out if there is a hud module. The Hud does have a separate unit as you may have noticed that the font is different on the number 1 and 7 compared to the dash readouts. Goodluck with it