Password confirmation?

Hey there-

This screen just started popping up over and over and over. No matter what button I select it keeps coming back. 
How the hell do I make it go away?  Forever. It’s driving me nuts. 

Thanks

ECCF2C0E-2A58-43B9-BB8E-5D9F23DDF876.jpeg

just click enter password and enter your onstar/my chevrolet password. mine pops up from time to time . my truck and my wifes blazer are on my onstar account, sometimes when they are both in the garage seems like the key fobs and each car gets confused and thats when it asks for the password, i never tried to figure out why it does it cuz its generally fine for a long time until they get confused again. 

1 hour ago, jd64 said:

just click enter password and enter your onstar/my chevrolet password. mine pops up from time to time . my truck and my wifes blazer are on my onstar account, sometimes when they are both in the garage seems like the key fobs and each car gets confused and thats when it asks for the password, i never tried to figure out why it does it cuz its generally fine for a long time until they get confused again. 

Thanks-  I can’t remember the password lol!

LOL ,you know, that is getting to be a big problem. we finally bought a couple of alphabetized password books and write everyone down. i was just gonna use my phone to store them but then i thought a old fashioned paper book would always be better.

• Haha 1