2020 Sierra Upfitter / Aux Switch Kit Complete

Howdy folks, new to the forum.  We bought a "used"  2020 Sierra 2500 ( I say this jokingly cause used in this shortage was as much as new), and it came with a Upfitter / Aux switch kit.  I have no idea what its worth and we don't need it so I'm tired of looking at it.  If someone wants to make me a fair offer or they have other parts they want to trade I'll part ways with it.

I took pics of everything that came with it.  I hope you know what your looking at cause I don't.

IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7207.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

This is a kit to add AUX switches to your truck. it comes with all of the wiring to connect the switches in the cabin, and the box will be in the engine bay, allowing you to easily route wires to your equipment - compressor, train horn, light bars, etc.

if you're still not interested, I'll take it for 50 + shipping.

Does anyone know a value?  I want to be fair about it and can't find any pricing from any site, not even Upfitter.  For some reason the forum isn't allowing me to reply.  Saying I'm only allowed 1 contact per day.... reach out to me at [email protected] if interested.

I finally heard back from GM Upfitter and they are saying brand new is $250 for my kit and used is $175.  If someone is interested in this kit for $125 plus shipping let me know.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:54 AM, FFT said:

I finally heard back from GM Upfitter and they are saying brand new is $250 for my kit and used is $175.  If someone is interested in this kit for $125 plus shipping let me know.

I JUST bought this off of ebay for $209 shipped so this is a very good price.  And they are nearly impossible to get right now.

Good Luck with the sale, there is an extensive thread somewhere of the install, it looks like a PITA.  hahaha.

Even $200 is a good price for it. I paid around $175 at my local dealer who had it in stock a couple of months ago. Installation is super simple. Truly plug and play. Videos on YouTube make it a breeze. Hardest part is popping panels off carefully so nothing gets damaged. I’ve hooked up three aux switches to lights and a compressor and they are working great so far! You will love them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 3:49 PM, FFT said:

Does anyone know a value?  I want to be fair about it and can't find any pricing from any site, not even Upfitter.  For some reason the forum isn't allowing me to reply.  Saying I'm only allowed 1 contact per day.... reach out to me at [email protected] if interested.

value is what you are willing to let it go for and feel happy