Can someone help me with some info on my truck?

Rayzore

Can someone hit me up to help me with some info on my 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 step side? Im moving far so if it will go up in value ill have it moved. If not i need a ballpark to sell it. It was my first vehicle that i could finally buy brand new. Custom paint, blacked out mirrors and bumpers, seats have never had a butt on them. Lol if the value will increase after its a classic then ill spend what i got to to get it down to the new house we are moving to. It will be sad to have to sell it but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to any bank or credit union with the info listed on your RPO codes (in the glove box) (you can take a pic with a cell phone) and they will compare the RO codes with the Kelly Blue Book or other resource and tell you what the loan and retail value is for your area. They can probably help you get hose numbers for where ever your moving to. It's been my exp. you are better off keeping what you have (not selling your truck) because it'll cost more to replace your truck than what you can get for it if you sell it.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was looking at being stationed overseas, I looked at selling my car to CarMAX.  If you have time, look it up in KBB.com and use your local zip code vs the zip code for where you're going.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.