Adding 110v Interior Plug

I just purchased a new 2021 LT Trail Boss. I'm coming from a 6th gen Camaro 2SS. This trail boss has almost everything I wanted, but it is missing the 110 outlets. I don't care much about having the one in the bed of the truck, but would love the one in the front passenger side. Is this even possible/feasible to add at this point? How much work would it involve to mount and wire in the outlet as well as to remove the fake switch to add the switch to turn it on/off? Is this something the average joe could do or something I would need to take to the dealership to have installed?

You can purchase the parts, but you might would need to have the BCM recalibrated to get it working properly, I just don't know.  If it was me, I would simply by an inverter, tap into the fuse block, and then run wires to the outlet (purchased through GM).  Done that way, there are no BCM calibration/tuning worries and you get the same end result.