Adding blind spot mirrors

I have a 2020 Silverado RST which came with the standard mirrors. Does anyone know if you purchase and upgrade to the mirrors with BSM? My last truck, Ram 2500, was pre wired for upgrades, just curious if these might be the same. Local dealer said no but from what I've read on other posts that seems to be a trend when it's not true. 

The BSM comes as part of safety package II which includes front and rear proximity sensors, task lighting on front of mirrors, and rear cross traffic alert.

I believe the BSM warning lights are tied directly to the rear cross traffic alert sensors that are located behind the corner steps of the rear bumper.

Would seem adding the mirrors you would also need the rear sensors and all the wiring that goes with it. It probably could be done, but cost prohibitive and you would almost certainly need a BCM reprogramming which usually GM dealers won’t do for non GMPP accessories. 

Edited by Z06JPB