1996 topkick

Boy! I know how you feel dead ends and blind alleys....HOWEVER I found the right one and at a terrific price. It's installed and works....check here and best wishes:  CARiD.com

Yes! it is the same part that GM used. Mine bolted right on and they send you a pre-paid return shipping label for the core.(I did have to call and ask for it but they emailed it to me and I printed it) I received the core charge credit in 3 days

LARES® 4017 - Remanufactured Power Steering Pump
International Travelall 1975, Remanufactured Power Steering Pump (4017) by Lares®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
Notes: May Need To Modify Hole In Bracket.
Price:
$66.90
Qty of Items:
Delivery:
$14.64
Make:
International
Model:
Travelall
Year:
Total: $81.54
FITMENT / TECHNICAL ISSUES
Refundable Core Deposit
What is a core deposit, why the additional charge?
The item that you have selected can be recycled or remanufactured. These parts have a deposit that is charged upon purchase and fully refunded upon the return of the core. Instructions of how to receive your core deposit refund will be supplied inside the box with your product.  Detailed instructions
Price:
$25.00
QTY:
Total: $25.00 more details on - https://www.carid.com/my-account/order/41221522/

4017_3.jpg

• Like 1