Cab electronic issues

2017 Silverado 6.0. Crew Cab,  had issue with with HVAC Mode door, ended up replacing HVAC harness and HVAC Control Module. After reinstalling everything and having someone come and program control module, i have several issues, Radio is blank and has no response, door locks do not function, HVAC buttons light up and everything but nothing changes when you select a different mode of blower speed. Stabilitrak and air bag service keeps popping up, neither passenger windows roll up or down. Local auto shop was really kind and allowed me to borrow their scan tool, codes present were: B0228-61 B374A-61 U0151-00 U0184-00 U0198-00 B3978-00 U153A-00 and U154A. Using the scanner i also ran Blower test. DATA relevant was when Blower motor was commanded on, it read blower speed at 90% even though it wasn't blowing anything out, once commanded off, speed read 0% like it should. Blower speed selection reading was accurate whenever i changed blower speed. Most of codes are for CANBUS issues. Only thing i was able to find a procedure for was the Door locks. HVAC Procedure was reason i replaced Harness and Controller. Followed procedure for door locks and it says replace BCM. I believe it is the BCM but the Blower motor speed readings are why im hesitant. the HVAC control module communicates on a LIN Bus. I believe the LIN Bus sends messages to the BCM from the HVAC Module. the BCM then takes those readings and sends them to the scanner via the OBD2 port. so how can the LINBUS send a Blower motor speed  that changes. the readings are wrong and only change when commanded on or off and i understand that, but a short or open would maintain a constant reading. and not fluctuate, the CANBUS schematics are terrible because they are incredibly vague and only show CANBUS wires connecting major Controllers such as ECM, TCM, BCM, ETC. not the CANBUS wires from the controller to components, and the individual schematic just say it goes to the "Computer Data Lines System". Any help would be great as I've spent several days testing wires and and following procedures, thanks