Speaker Selection Help Wanted - Audiofrog GS vs JL Audio C2

2021 Sierra AT4 6.2L

Looking to get some opinions on my upcoming upgrades to my build and to get some help with value and speaker selection. Just not quite happy with my current system and talked to a few folks about DSP value in a 4 channel, passive system - I personally don't think it's worth the complexity but I am still open minded to discussion. Not an expert by any means. First real serious build as an adult. 

Going with an MTI Sealed Stage 1 sub enclosure with a cubby for the amp and crossovers mounting - if I swap subs. 1 sub with cubby cause I am trying to not tear apart my company truck too much more haha. Already went from the 8" JL Microsub to the 10" version which does much better but still missing those deep lows and feeling like it's always pushing itself to its limits (without having a better way of stating that haha).

Trying to decide whether I head into the JL C2 or Audiofrog GS Series as they both seem to be significant clarity upgrades to my Infinity's.

My "returns" assume I am getting money back for amp, front speakers and sub (depending on the build). Rear speakers are discontinued and I doubt I can return them to Cutchfield

507F9389-8AFB-4F51-9EBD-60DB7197F075.png