4300 status

I checked my Order it bumped up to 3300 still with the TPW 11/29, I was wondering when they opened the Oshawa Plant back up and still didn't have enough chips for Flint if that would slow down production times and generate more hurry up and wait times even more.

My truck 2022 2500 HD had a build date of 7/30 #110xxx

palsapp show's it is sitting in flint waiting to ship to Flint FF

then chevrolet chat tell s me on 11/18 it is in New Richmond WI with no delivery yet 

hopefully it will be here before christmas

Edited by elkhunt

• 2 weeks later...

Well the day is finally here my truck was built last week and shipped to dealer yesterday, should be able to pick it up tomorrow got GM employee discount which helped a little bit it paid the taxes and the destination charges. It sure will be nice to have it after waiting so long. Merry Christmas it shall be.

I am still waiting on a delivery date.  My truck was built week of 11/15.  Chevy says..waiting on final inspections and the truck is at their Flint warehouse.

Dealer is saying..waiting on chips.

Hopefully, by Christmas.  I order the truck in June.  

Got a call from dealer my truck didn't come in! They supposedly said it was delivering on 12/8 sent me all the info for my credit union got all of the insurance handled called me back yesterday afternoon said they had a tracker on the shipment which the dealer is a total of 2 miles from the plant, got a call this morning they have a guy at the plant looking to see what's up and if they can go pick it up. Now I'm starting to get a little P O, Guy at the plant said per dealer everything is just a scramble right now trying to keep parts flowing in and keeping track of what parts are missing on trucks and where they are stored getting them back into the plant to finish them and then to get them loaded out for deliveries. So, I'm back to who knows what about anything. Other problem is way too early to crack a beer.

Got a call from dealer found my truck said it was waiting for spray in bed liner would be a few weeks they are really behind I said that nice, but I didn't order a spray in bed liner I got ok we'll look into that call ya back.

Hurry up and wait...geesh.  At least you are getting a bed liner put in.  

I have been messaging Chevy daily now and the dealer 3x/week.

Snowed again today....2wd truck no likey ice and snow, even with weight and studs on the rear.  Not to mention it was -3 this morning and was frozen inside driving to work.  Good times.

Truck is at the dealership per phone call, I said sent me pictures! They did will, ready in the afternoon tomorrow, It's been a forever process getting a new truck I'm thinking about ordering another one while I'm picking this one up so when I need a new one, they will have it. Merry Christmas! 60 degrees here in the Great Lakes.

Custom Crew cab 4x4 North sky Blue, Jet-Black Interior, 6.6 Gas, Custom value package, Safety Confidence package, Snowplow Prep package, 120-volt outlets, Aux Battery, LED Roof lights, Upfitter switch kit, $50685.00 Sticker. I didn't need a plush pony just a worken man's Truck! She's going to get dirty and worked. I haul a lot of tools and materials and haul construction trailers and Firer wood logs. There are a lot of trucks parked at the Flint plant and at the airport It took a crew to move trucks 2 days to get mine unburied. Hope you get yours soon.

Finally got to go and get the new Truck Friday all I can say is wow very nice it's huge makes my old 1 ton look like a 1/2 ton, I wasn't sure I was going to dig the Norhtsky-Blue color but it's much darker than the pictures I seen, the 20-inch rims are not bad looking either, the 6.6 gas moves this truck very well. After all the waiting and process of getting it, it was well worth it. I got what I wanted didn't have to pay for things on a vehicle I don't need and put on it what was important to me.

• Like 1