4300 status

So you are in Michigan and seem to know about all of the trucks sitting.  What is the deal?  Does anyone know why they are all sitting?  Did you pull strings to get yours?  It doesn't make sense that they would spend two days to get a truck, you would think they would ship out the closer ones that they can get to.  My truck has been done for five weeks and seems to be sitting and nobody can tell me why.  Maybe you can find it for me!!  When I go to GMC and enter the chat they just tell me that the truck is done and waiting to ship.  Anyway if you could shed any light on this I would appreciate it!

Well truck build date was today.  Now we get the waiting game.  We'll see if it rolls through....dealer said he thinks first of the year, after reading all these post I think he's nuts.  Guess we'll see.  The chat on the Chevy site, confirmed build date was today and to check back on the 24th for an update.

I also did the chat thing with Chevy.com got sick of the generic answers I called the customer support phone number they did a great job checking into it I got 3 phone calls back from them the first call they told me it was made 11/29 the second one it was to ship to dealer by the 8th the third call was to thank me for Buying a Chevrolet, well on the third call I still didn't have my truck and either did the dealer they called the dealer I got a call from the dealer they said it was moved to the airport staged to have the sprayed in bedliner put in I said I didn't order a F en bedliner what the hell, dealer called the plant let them know they screwed the order up and was told they would get the truck back to the plant and call them , they called dealer, they took paperwork over drove the truck back to the dealership put the LPO's on and I took them a check the next day drove it home. Before I even had the truck it was on the web Vin ,window sticker come test drive etc, I'm like what the hell I ordered the dam thing It was also showing price with my Employee discount price below sticker. I do know because of chip shortage I'm missing some programs on the computer in it are missing, can't fold the mirrors with the key fob that kind of stuff dealer said nothing they can do. believe me I feel your discuss and pain all I wanted when I ordered it was to get it by early October and get it setup for snowplowing this winter still working on that. Good luck bbjohnny getting it might have to raise a little hell shake some bushes.