Electrical issue (no driver side blinker+more)

I recently purchased my 2011 Silverado and have been putting a bunch of work into it to get it back in shape. Upper control arms, lower ball joints, replaced the drum brakes, wheel cylinders and master cylinder, did a fluid flush for every fluid in the thing, and I replaced a headlight wiring harness that was a bit loose, an oil pressure switch and sway bar links. 

That being said, I caved and took it to a mechanic because I can’t for the life of me figure out an electrical issue. My driver side lights are all screwed up. Brake light doesn’t turn on but the running lights are working, rear turn signal, front turn signal and the turn signal on the mirror don’t work, the windows washer pump works if I manually power it but not with the switch and I have a “Service Stabilatrak” message and a traction control message. I replaced the tail light circuit board and briefly got my brake light and rear and mirror turn signal back but not the front, but that last about 3 days.

So I gave up and took it to a shop and they can’t figure it out either. The best the could recommend was to replace the body control module but they didn’t have the equipment to do it there. Before I bring this to a dealer…. Anybody have any ideas? 

And could the washer pump issue be related to the lights???

Edited by 30threeDegree
Missing info