Park assist system

Display says service park assist tried to listen to sensors for clicking noise on back when in reverse and front while in drive and I am not hearing anything with a stethoscope. Does this system have a fuse that could have possibly went bad I find it hard to believe every sensor went bad at the same time.  Its on a 2016 GMC Yukon. 

1 hour ago, Bburns812 said:

Display says service park assist tried to listen to sensors for clicking noise on back when in reverse and front while in drive and I am not hearing anything with a stethoscope. Does this system have a fuse that could have possibly went bad I find it hard to believe every sensor went bad at the same time.  Its on a 2016 GMC Yukon. 

What are you expecting to hear?  It's pretty much a high frequency radio wave, sooooo...

Best thing you can do it take it to the dealer.  If you want to try to troubleshoot it yourself, the next best thing you can do is purchase a OBDII code reader that will read the individual modules in your truck.  Not a basic code reader that just scans OBDII codes, but one that will actually pull ALL the codes in ALL the modules. 

My favorite, and one I currently own, is the ArtiDiag800BT.  But, you don't have to go that fancy.  There are others that are less than 1/4 that price (and many more that are much more expensive).

More than likely, you'll find a code which will point you in the right direction.  Be it a sensor, a module, etc.