Headlight wire colors

Need help in figuring out what color wires control blinkers and running lights on a 20 Silverado 1500.

have tested the wires with a test light, and seem to get several indications for 12 V power. If anyone knows what color the wires are that control these, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 10:17 PM, duxkiller said:

Need help in figuring out what color wires control blinkers and running lights on a 20 Silverado 1500.

have tested the wires with a test light, and seem to get several indications for 12 V power. If anyone knows what color the wires are that control these, it would be greatly appreciated.

What headlights?  Do you have OE Halogen or OE LED? 

18 hours ago, Lights-n-Steel said:

Would love to know this also.   I want to wire my warning light bar blinkers and brake lights up

Same ? to you as above.  

• 1 month later...

Lots of good information in this thread lol. Maybe this will help get the ball rolling. I took a picture of the only plug I can see going into my headlights (2020 Trail Boss LT). Does yours look the same? 

I’m stuck here trying to figure out which wire to tap into for my SS3 fog light backlighting feature. Instructions show no picture but says tap into the side marker lights… everything is sealed in the headlamp though. 

69C10039-CF0B-41F3-A93F-D5E126BEE23D.jpeg

Edited by EricTheRed