Open Club  ·  259 members

diesel 3.0

Level/lift kit suggestions??

jeeper2000

I have a 2020 Chevy 1500 babymax and looking for a level/lift kit. Would preferably like to take it to around 2 or 3 inches and hopefully keep the factor 20 inch wheels. Got stock 275/60/20 at the moment and would like to go bigger as well. I've done done research and it seems like many of the coilover or snap ring lift shocks offer less lift to the diesel engine variants. What are y'all running lift wise and what size tires are you running? 

• 1 month later...

I'm in the process of getting a 4" Ready Lift and some 34" tires. In Phoenix I've had some issues with shops figuring out what will work for the 3.0 since a lot of manf's don't list them and don't want to put on something that they can't confirm fitment. The Lift Shop and Midway Chevy seem to be the most knowledgeable. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the Cognito 3" coilover kit and I am super happy with it! I mean, I would love to lift it 5-6 inches and run 37's but I cant do that as I drive almost 55 miles daily.  The Cognito coilover's (Fox shocks) ride great and I kept my stock wheels and went with 35x11.50- I did need a 1/4" spacer on the front and did some minor trimming, but the ride and droop on those coilovers is ridiculous!  When I went to rotate my tires my big floor jack just barely got the fronts off the ground because of all of the travel on the suspension

• 2 weeks later...