27 minutes ago, Zacfrd said:

I have a 2020 1500 lt trail boss. Looking to do fro. Rear diff and transfer case fluid change. Nothing I. The manual for fluids for front and rear diff. Can anyone help

75w85 is what GM uses, front and rear.  If you buy the GM stuff you need your VIN as there is two different versions of the fluid GM uses depending on the axle supplier.  

1 hour ago, Zacfrd said:

So I have the gu5 rear axle. Dealer said 75w-85. My question now is if I go with factory oils does anyone know the part number? Can I use a different oil and 75w90?

Yes, you can use 75w-90, no problem.  I switched over my 2019 Silverado to all AMSOIL front and back.  You can find what it needs here.  The AMSOIL  look up guide gives you what you need in terms of fluid and quantities. 

Quick guide is you will need 5 qts for the front and rear diff, two for the front and three for the rear.  It will not take it all but that is what will cover it.  The Transfer case is 2qts. 

If you are interested in using AMSOIL, let me know and I can get you a quote of everything delivered to your door.

• Thanks 1