Anyone buy the GMC "Prepaid Mainenance" plan?

On 2/21/2023 at 11:53 AM, blamkin86 said:

I'm wondering if it covers the fuel filter, specifically. I know it covers Diesel fuel filter, air filter, etc.

I have the 60 month, 10 visit "premium" plan.

Thanks in advance.

what does the plan cost?  looks like it covers 60K miles?

On 2/21/2023 at 1:53 PM, blamkin86 said:

I'm wondering if it covers the fuel filter, specifically. I know it covers Diesel fuel filter, air filter, etc.

I have the 60 month, 10 visit "premium" plan.

Thanks in advance.

Nope. Don't see the air filter listed either. Does include 40 gallons of def, if you run it to almost empty before service...

73254656_Screenshot_20230222_195215_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.32136e52f68fe98e42920bd2601fa666.jpg

I don't even see where lube is included.

I just used my free gm service at 1900 miles. Work order says they added 2 gallons of def, which brought it up to just over half on the def gauge. 

Not one zerk had been touched. It is full of oil and my marked filter was replaced. Oil fill cap also reinstalled.

Glad that free break-in service is done. Now it's on me.

Another dealer another story. I was busy with harvest and wifes '15 yukon w/ the 5.3 needed a oil change. Told her to take it to dealer to service and replace battery.

I never looked at it till the next oil service. Dealers grease monkey checked air filter and lost 1 of 4 airbox screws. Dusted out motor, living in the country. Dealer never questioned me. R&Red long block. Don't know if other engines had to be replaced or other stories, but that monkey was no longer employed with company 4 months later, when I went in.