Where is the Zone 5 Engine Ground on a 2007.5 Sierra Denali?

I do not see an L92 specific location in the Electrical Manual.  Does anyone know where it is located?  

Also does anyone know where and what the SA550 ground is?

image.thumb.png.12f2faee4abc496d4d467bbb93b0e21b.png

I am trying to fix a weak ground to the RUN / CRANK fuse.  SA550 is notated in this diagram.  Not sure what it is.   

image.thumb.png.cb36e407439063833a08b9f86333c61e.png

Thanks for your advice.

The one zone 5 in the first picture is the ground on the back of the drivers side cylinder head. There is usually always one there.

And I think there is a ground that runs from the cross member under the engine to the engine block itself as well.

Edited by CamGTP

On 3/17/2023 at 10:02 PM, BruceW said:

I do not see an L92 specific location in the Electrical Manual.  Does anyone know where it is located?  

Also does anyone know where and what the SA550 ground is?

I am trying to fix a weak ground to the RUN / CRANK fuse.  SA550 is notated in this diagram.  Not sure what it is.   

Thanks for your advice.

Are you talking about the RUN/CRANK relay and not fuse?  There is no run/crank fuse.  Run/crank relay circuits follow out to ground G102.  G102 is located on the driver's side of the engine block, just under cylinder # 1 below the exhaust manifold (driver's side front cylinder).  

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if you are looking at a bad underhood fuse block and the RUN/CRANK bus internally is corroded or shorted out.  UBECs are VERY common on 07-13 trucks.  

Edited by newdude