Back up camera guidelines

So my new to me 20123Sierra SLT has the oem nav and backup camera and the guidelines turn when I turn the wheel.  The issue is the lines turn WAY more than I do.  It’s kinda funny.  The guidelines have a turning radius of a tricycle.  Anyone have any experience with this.  I couldn’t find a setting for this.   I tried to add the video, but it was too big.

Edited by itsbo1313
Added info
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jworks said:

See if this helps.   Start with page 9-68 thru 9-72

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/552368/Gmc-2012-Gmc-Sierra.html?page=352#manual

Thanks for the response.  I have and have read the manual for any relevant info but did not find anything about adjusting the turning rate. 

7 hours ago, itsbo1313 said:

So my new to me 20123Sierra SLT has the oem nav and backup camera and the guidelines turn when I turn the wheel.  The issue is the lines turn WAY more than I do.  It’s kinda funny.  The guidelines have a turning radius of a tricycle.  Anyone have any experience with this.  I couldn’t find a setting for this.   I tried to add the video, but it was too big.

Put it up on youtube and link to it here.