2014 Sierra 1500 - Front diff leak

I crawled under my truck today and found there's some leaks along the front diff line. I'm not sure what it is. Can anyone please help me identify what it is. It's the small yellow part in the picture. The front diff itself is also kind of wet around the fill plug and drain plug area  but no drip. Just like damp wet.

2014 Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD

Thank you!

20231203_105229.thumb.jpg.c8252a433161934b1544ad0a9d36895b.jpg

The yellow part looks to be the front diff. locking mechanism. From what I see, there's a very small amount of "seepage & not a leak so to speak. I think you're good.

I proceed to change the front diff fluid. I put in Mobil Delvac 1 Synthetic 75w90 oil. The front diff is now whining. Is synthetic oil not compatible with it? I read somewhere that a vent connector needs to be replaced if using synthetic oil. It was for older model though so not sure if the 2014 model is the same?

Edited by Neil G

3 hours ago, rav3 said:

Synthetic GL5 gear oil is fine for front & rear diff. How many miles on it & did you fill it up?

It has 113+ kilometers (I'm in Canada so it km). It's filled I think. I opened the fill plug again and it started dripping oil. I noticed when I opened the fill plug, there was a Sssshhhhhhhh sound like air coming out from the fill plug. Could it be the vent is clogged or maybe it's over filled?