Torque converter

Hi, I'm the new guy on the block. I'm needing some help with my 2017 Silverado 1500 4x4, it has a 5.3L engine with a 6L80 transmission.

The truck has 59,800 miles on it, the torque converter is going out, I removed the transmission pan and it is very clean.
There was a very small amount of slick black stuff on the magnet, which is probably normal.

I'm going to change the torque converter, is there other things that I need to check out or replace while I have the transmission out? Such a seals, gaskets, etc.

Thanks very much!

What are the symptoms of TC failure? usually there's evidence in the pan before an issue with the TC.  Now there's nothing wrong with changing out the TC or upgrading it but just wondering.

It is shattering, and feels like you're running over rumpelstrips. Nothing in the pan yet, that's because I have not driven it much when it started getting that dreaded shuddering.

Does anyone know anything about TC Remanufacturing Automatic Transmission Torque Converter?

The one I'm looking at is the HDB85JMBX. I talked to one of their salesman he said it has a billet case, it also has .070 clutch materials in it. The only thing I don't like is it only has a 1 year warranty.

I'm also looking at a national powertrain remanufactured torque converter.  It doesn't have a billet case, I'm not sure how how thick the clutch material is, they told me that it was OEM spec on the clutch material, whatever that is I'm not sure.

I really don't know anything about either one of these companies, if anyone can comment on either of these I would appreciate it.

If anyone can recommend a good torque converter without breaking the bank I would appreciate the information.

Thanks!