National Plans OR Ideas?

SlamminL5s

Ok i thought hey there wasnt anything in here yet and i would like to get some ideas on what we could do for a national meet... sorta like the corvette guys do every year... or is that the pt cruisers ahh whatever same concept lol but anyways we should try to get it pretty much dead center of the u.s or else we can do regional meets which means 4 big meets in the u.s this seems to work the best and for the people who dont like driving far you guys can just pick one and there yeah go :tear::loser:

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Idea of a national Gig. But, I think it would be best for us to start small and work our way up. We've been trying to get a National gig going for 2 years now.

The problem is for most of us guys on the Coasts, A trip half-way across the country is a Tall order. In my case, I'm reluctant to fly (Never have in my life, I would like to though, but the term "Baby steps" is heavily applied in my case).

If somebody wants to take initiative and get something going, I'd be up for it. But I can't venture too far from VA at this point in time.

I do have some Ideas to Contribute....

Bowling Green, KY: Home of the Nat'l Corvette Museum. There's also some little Piddle-around kinda things to do in that area.

Vegas: Really a No-Brainer. I wouldn't be able to make it though.

OBX, NC: This place is amazing if you have never been. Ocean Fishing from the Beach, plus Tons of Miles of Driveable Beach-land. And no shortage of "Tourists traps" either.

Actually yes. There are definatly tourist traps (i.e. Hooters), tons of places to stay, the best surf fishing in the world, and miles and miles and miles of places to actually use 4 wheel drive. Don't forget your tow strap to yank all the rookies outa the sand. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived