Got to give him credit for trying...

Bgdsub72

Haha...3rd year biology student...which makes him 21 probably. Definitely a lot to gamble on. Where is this guy going to be 10, 20, 30 years down the road. I don't like the idea of dropping the coin and then having papers drawn up. Too many questions with the whole thing.

hes probably already up to his nose in debt. what a waste of the $3.46 of an ebay listing. But hey, free shipping. i would have tried to screw the buyer over one last time with a $50 shipping cost, just like the rest of the ebay scammers. Also, whats to stop this guy from giving away all he has to his kids when he's on his deathbed. If he does actually sell his will, and in 15 years he makes some money, the buyer should hire a hit man and collect :cool:

If he wants money to finish college he could just sell that Mustang and the bike and probably get him through a semester. During that semester he could work part time to save enough to pay for the next and so on. Could even file for FASFA and other aid.

He sounds lazy to me, so he probably got kicked out for being lazy not because he had no money. Maybe his parents cut the cord since he wasn't getting anywhere in college.

Archived