GM Torsion Tool For Rent

ABQFirefighter

I have a brand new GM torsion unloading tool for rent. I paid $90 for it and used it to install my green keys. If you would like to rent it, Paypal me $105 + shipping. Once it's returned, I'll Paypal you $90 back. How does that sound? Let me know if anybody is interested.

I have a brand new GM torsion unloading tool for rent. I paid $90 for it and used it to install my green keys. If you would like to rent it, Paypal me $105 + shipping. Once it's returned, I'll Paypal you $90 back. How does that sound? Let me know if anybody is interested.

I guess if I needed them I would know what they are but since I am a newbie...what are "green keys"?

Will it give me 2" of lift in the front to even out my ride, and allow me to put on BFG 265/75/R16 all the way around?

Green keys for the HD's will, Ford keys for the 1500's.

Dawg,

"Green" keys will lift the front of your HD 2-3", the Ford keys will lift the front of your 1/2 ton 2-3". You need the torsion tool to unload the tension off of your torsion bars so you can replace the keys.

You should be able to fit 265/75 without any lift. My truck came with 285/75's with no front lift. I just lifted it to level out the truck.

Archived