GM Part Numbers

I ordered front wheel hubs from GMPartsDirect and they cam in today, about 4 weeks after I ordered them. However, I ordered the part number 1512382 and received 15134584 instead. Checked their site. They both say wheel hub and have the same price.

Same thing with the fuel filter I ordered. I ordered 25055052 and received 25171792.

Anyone knows if these are the same? The bearings on my GMC Sierra 2000 4x4 are shot and I am planning to change them, plus the filter, this weekend...

Thanks..

I ordered front wheel hubs from GMPartsDirect and they cam in today, about 4 weeks after I ordered them.  However, I ordered the part number 1512382 and received 15134584 instead.  Checked their site.  They both say wheel hub and have the same price.

Same thing with the fuel filter I ordered.  I ordered 25055052 and received 25171792.

Anyone knows if these are the same?  The bearings on my GMC Sierra 2000 4x4 are shot and I am planning to change them, plus the filter, this weekend...

Thanks..

Part numbers change frequently. It would not be unusual for them to send you the same part with an updated number.

Doug

Archived