ok i am new and i will be buying a 2000 reg cab s-10. i want to put a system in it but don't want to spend alot of money i want a reciever, cheap amp cheap subs, and good speakers and want to get under 500 $ thanks i someone can make a list price list thanks

you will find all the advice you need at best buy. They are perfect for your goals.

Check out Crutchfield, they really take care of all the little things...and they're cheap. :confused:

I will agree that Crutchfield takes care of all the little things like wiring harnesses and dash kits, but they are by no means cheap. You'll get way more bang for your buck shopping elsewhere. At least if you buy it from a car audio shop they'll deal with you on the price most of the time...can't exactly do that with Crutchfield. Not to mention, Crutchfield is a licensed dealer for many brands, so everything you buy from them is just as expensive as it is anywhere else. Their customer service is awesome though. If you really want to save some cash and don't care much about warranties, you should shop around on various websites, including ebay.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived