Catch All Floor Mats

Where is the cheapest place online to buy Catch All's ?

This isn't really an anwser to your question, but here goes..

I wanted the catch all but enedup getting a set of 4 heavy

rubber mats with the deep groves from costco for $19.

Two colors available...Gray and Brown. After 3 ski

seasons, they do the job, look great, and saved me $$$.

Good Luck

Joe

I am with Joe on this one. I had the Catch All's and after 2 years switched them out for a nice set of heavy rubber ones. he carpet, well any carpet, just doesn't hold up well to dirt and wear and tear.

If you don't get around much dirt and stuff, the Catch All's should be great for you. I got mine through 4wheelparts.com, they were the cheapest about 4 years ago, but not sure now. I think GM parts see ones with a bow tie or a GMC sewn into them to, if you want to pay the extra $20 or so.

• 2 months later...

I got the Husky mats for my truck, really nice fit and I like the diamond plate look. And it has been snowing lots here and the snowmelt makes a nice puddle and just sits there, the edges catch it so it can be removed instead of running down onto the rocker panel.

I got my X treme floor mats online from Cabela's. I got the driver and passenger side the front hump cover and the rear one piece for like $120 with a coupon. In my wife's Blazer I put the Husky ones in and I like my X tremes alot better. Easier to keep clean. Just my 2 cents.

Archived