Did I fall and hit my head?

Ebay Item #8015359512

Its a 3" downpipe with the 2.5" crossover...........I just searched this the other day and everyone sells it for roughly 115$....do I need to take stock in buying 115$ exh down pipes and resale? lol.....I hope to enlighten just one person that 202$ is not a fair price.....

Clint

• 5 months later...

Flowmaster(I think) makes the enlarged crosspipe and downpipe. Look around town for how much they cost from a muffler shop. Personally i dont thing the 3" down is big enough. but i do like the 2.5 cross

• 2 weeks later...
Flowmaster(I think) makes the enlarged crosspipe and downpipe.  Look around town for how much they cost from a muffler shop.  Personally i dont thing the 3" down is big enough. but i do like the 2.5 cross

The 3 inch down pipe may not be big enough.......but just try and find one larger, I don't know of any vendor selling a larger one. Many have 4 inch exhausts but start with a 3 inch down pipe because clearance is a big issue. I heard tails of a 3 1/2 inch down pipe but have not found one. Unless you have lots of power mod's a 3 inch down pipe and and good muffler and 3 inch or larger mandrel bend exhaust is enough. The two bigest restrictions on these exhaustes is the factory down pipe and the Shoot trap (cat). The Shoot trap gets plugged up over the miles, so they need one that is not plugged.

Banks makes a 3.5 mandrel exhaust system for the 6.5L. I've heard its too expensive for what its worth because they make you buy gauges, some ram-air scoop thing, and a new k&n style air filter

Archived