New to GM-Trucks.com

Cantburn

My name is Chip, I am new to this forum but am very interested in its members and keeping their trucks on the road and in shape, as well as adding to their uniqueness. I am in several forums and author tech posts and how-to's, as well as watch the "wanted" forums for members that need a specific part(s) and try to locate that item for them. I am doing this as a hobby away from being a Firefighter as my main employment. I have helped numerous members of other forums and hope I can be of service to the members of GM-Trucks.com.

I'll see ya in the forums, I have placed my own personal truck in this sites garage...doesn't stand up to most of the rides I've seen. There are some outstanding rides here. :crazy:

My name is Chip, I am new to this forum but am very interested in its members and keeping their trucks on the road and in shape, as well as adding to their uniqueness. I am in several forums and author tech posts and how-to's, as well as watch the "wanted" forums for members that need a specific part(s) and try to locate that item for them. I am doing this as a hobby away from being a Firefighter as my main employment. I have helped numerous members of other forums and hope I can be of service to the members of GM-Trucks.com.

I'll see ya in the forums, I have placed my own personal truck in this sites garage...doesn't stand up to most of the rides I've seen. There are some outstanding rides here.                    :crazy:

Welcome Chip, from a volunteer from Delaware

Archived