Gas mileage getting reeeeeeal bad

Over the past week or two I have noticed my mileage dropping. I am getting about 30 to 40 per qtr tank. No MIL light. I have also noticed a slight power drop, but not all the time. Some days it runs like hell, some it feels like a dog. Any suggestions?????

I have checked the Regulator and see no fuel it the line.

I have a Diag program for my laptop. The question is, what should the voltage from the O2 sensors be if they are functioning properly?

Also I have cleanded the MAF sensor with electronics cleaner, should my idle etc. change when it is unplugged??? I unplugged it to see and there was no change. I had the reset the MIL light with the program after though.

I have checked the Regulator and see no fuel it the line.

I have a Diag program for my laptop. The question is, what should the voltage from the O2 sensors be if they are functioning properly?

Also I have  cleanded the MAF sensor with electronics cleaner, should my idle etc. change when it is unplugged???  I unplugged it to see and there was no change.  I had the reset the MIL light with the program after though.

The PCM will revert to Speed Density mode with the MAF unplugged and it will run and idle good. The O2 sensors should oscillate(rich-lean) quite a bit. They don't stay at a constant voltage.

Over the past week or two I have noticed my mileage dropping.  I am getting about 30 to 40 per qtr tank.  No MIL light.  I have also noticed a slight power drop, but not all the time.  Some days it runs like hell, some it feels like a dog. Any suggestions?????

Is your water temp getting up to full temp or staying in the low range ? Maybe somebody is stealing your gas/playing a trick on you, maybe they will put it back next week and you mileage will go to 22..

Truck is stock.  I don't think anyone is take gas out of the truck.  I am going to hook it up at some point this week and see what the O2 sensors are reading.

Had almost same probelm with brand "F"...thermostat was stuck open and water temp never got above 160F so ECM never went into closed loop.

Here is what my Diag software got me

O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 .100 v to .760 v up and down

O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 .690 v to .700 v up and down

O2 Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 1 .075 v to .805 v upa and down

O2 Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 2 .160 v to .805 v up and down

MAP Sensor 42 Kpa

MAF Sensor 6 g/s

Coolant Temp 92 Celcius

Intake Temp 69 Celcius

Spark Advance vaires from 16 to 20 degrees

Absolute Throttle position between 6 and 7 percent

Longterm Fuel Trim 1 -3%