Chrome/Stainless Door handle inserts

:D

I'm thinking of putting a set of chrome/stainless door handle inserts over my current handles (2002 Black Denali). The kind with the tape on the back. Are these any good? Do the hold up? To buy the REAL CROME door handles/inserts, I'd have to mortgage the house. Has anyone used these?

Thanks

:driving:

I have the chrone handle inserts on my truck. They've been on for almost 3 years. Haven't faded and have never come off.

Thanks for your response and photo. I like the look of chrome just on the handles. Some kits come with the outer frame insert also. But I don't think that would look as good as just the handles

thanks again

• 1 month later...

Just bough a pair that covers just the handles from Autozone. They are made by Bully and are applied with 3M tape on the back. They are a chrome stainless steel set and seem to be pretty thick(I don't think they are plastic chrome like others) and they have held up pretty well for the week I have had them on. I am always a little leery of tape holding something on but these haven't budged. They only cost $12 and fit perfect and look good on my black Sierra.

Archived