Corsa Exhaust Systems Rock!

I just had my Corsa exhaust system put on my truck yesterday, man is that one awesome muffler set-up! It's got a nice quiet unobstrusive rumble at criuse, but when you open it up it sounds just awesome! It's the muffler of mufflers. I've had Flowmasters, Magnaflows, Dynomaxes, a FloPro, and this Corsa blows them all away.

At first I was kind of kicking myself for getting the sport, but after having it installed, I know I made the right decision.

Glad to hear you like it,I love my CORSA sport system!

Now I can let my buddy know that its alright to get the sport system for his "VortecMax".

He's in the same boat you were,not knowing if he should get the "touring" or the "sport" system.The guy he talked to recommended the touring system for the 6-liter.

Like you said,I've had other systems also but the CORSA blows them all away! :)

So how's about you two chip in and buy me one?  :cheers:

Decent exhausts are sure hard to come by for reg cab long bed when you don't have $800!  :)

Been wanting a zoomers, $600!!

Keep checking eBay, that's were I found mine for about 50% off.

Boo, any recommendations for my '97?  Not too worried about drone, because i can fix that with dynamat.  I am looking more for performance and reliability down the road.

There's someone at PerformanceTrucks.com that put a Corsa on an OBS, he had to do a lot of modifying though, but he loves it. Keep checking eBay.

• 2 weeks later...
Boo, any recommendations for my '97?  Not too worried about drone, because i can fix that with dynamat.  I am looking more for performance and reliability down the road.

If your having trouble finding a complete cat back for your older or uncommon truck (like single cab long bed) You could buy one of our Long Barrel Exhaust Chambers and take it to a local muffler shop and have them install it with a 3" mandrel bent Universal Tail Pipe most shops stock. This will get you a great sounding great performing exhaust system for under $400.00. If you like it loud just install an open chrome tip to complete the look.

$249.00 Zoomers Long Barrel Exhaust Chamber. Ron 949-916-3240

Specs. on Exhaust Chamber: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/exhaust_truck_suv.asp

post-19709-1154632906.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a river trip towing the boat. The Corsa system still rocks, but the only problem with the sport muffler is it makes itself known at every grade when towing. It's not loud inside or droning, but just alerts you to its presence. I don't tow that often only twice a year, (when I bring the boat home for service and take it back to the storage place). If I did get another vehicle like a Sub or Escalade, I'd do the touring system next time.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this muffler system. When I'm not towing it still rocks. But if I towed more often the touring set-up would be the way to go.

Archived