Arkansas Members..

Z71Adrenaline

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Camden Arkansas right here nice to see all of you

Camden here also.....you might have seen my rig around town....

As you can see it's not the same as the sig pic. Also when the guy did my sig he blacked out my bowtie....it's not blacked out as you can see.

Almost 40K on the truck and it's friggin clean as hell and it's been pretty damn dirty..LOL!!

P1040004.jpg

A dirty pic....does not look real bad but this was very early in the trip.....it got friggin nasty dirty!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0040.jpg

Camden Arkansas right here nice to see all of you

Camden here also.....you might have seen my rig around town....

As you can see it's not the same as the sig pic. Also when the guy did my sig he blacked out my bowtie....it's not blacked out as you can see.

Almost 40K on the truck and it's friggin clean as hell and it's been pretty damn dirty..LOL!!

P1040004.jpg

A dirty pic....does not look real bad but this was very early in the trip.....it got friggin nasty dirty!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0040.jpg

yep ive seen it. got a really nice truck there. you cant miss mine its probably the loudest truck in town and always at wal-mart since i manage the produce dept here in town. 283XXX miles on her and ill still line up at a red light with ya :lol:

yep ive seen it. got a really nice truck there. you cant miss mine its probably the loudest truck in town and always at wal-mart since i manage the produce dept here in town. 283XXX miles on her and ill still line up at a red light with ya :lol:

I have seen that at Wally World....never knew it had that many miles, still looks great. I have a flowmaster force 10 muffler, it's about 6 inches long and makes the truck sound good. Nieghboors love me leaving for work at 5:00AM.

I would love line iup at a stop light but eh friggin torque managment in my truck just kills it!! I have thought about a Black Bear tune but I don't need to spend the $$$ on some thing I can go do in my 67 Camaro....when i get it back on the road.

I have seen that at Wally World....never knew it had that many miles, still looks great. I have a flowmaster force 10 muffler, it's about 6 inches long and makes the truck sound good. Nieghboors love me leaving for work at 5:00AM.

I would love line iup at a stop light but eh friggin torque managment in my truck just kills it!! I have thought about a Black Bear tune but I don't need to spend the $$ on some thing I can go do in my 67 Camaro....when i get it back on the road.

haha i feel ya a couple of weeks ago the old man that lives next door told me my truck is his alarm clock since i gotta be at work at 4am myself. its a wonder we dont catch hell from these young cops here. im in the same boat as you, id love a bb tune but just cant afford it right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Been over a year since anyone has posted anything on here. But I Grew up in Batesville and have lived in Ashdown for the past 20 years. Never lived anywhere but in this great state. WPS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Just purchased the first GMC I have ever owned. Traded my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab with 226,000 miles on it for a 2014 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew cab with 31,000 miles on it.. Got a killer deal. Hoping I will be as happy and have the good luck I had with my Ram.

• 1 year later...

Archived